On-site Traning Solutions
All of our public maintenance training courses can be customized and delivered at your facility, as “on-site” training.
“Customized” training means that the instructor can tailor the training around your operation. This is accomplished by our 1-day “Alignment & Optimization” ahead of the training, which gives the instructor a “snap-shot” of the client’s facility prior to the training. This training format is most effective when held at the client’s facility. All questions, comments, and discussions are concentrated on your specific issues. In many instances, exercises can be completed on your equipment (when applicable).
On-site Training Benefits:
- It’s Cost Effective: cost based on days not number of people
- Learn on your own equipment
- Avoid travel and accommodation expense
- Training focused on your systems, equipment, and personnel
- Schedule Convenience – The training is arranged to suit your schedule
- The timing and content are fully customizable to suityour needs
Marshall Institute’s industry-experienced coaches are ready to support individuals, teams, and organizations to meet performance goals. Please contact us to inquire about partnering with Marshall Institute to improve Maintenance and Reliability within your organization.