Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this event near you?
Register your interest now
Planned work is 3 to 4 times more cost-effective than unplanned work
In this seminar, you will learn how to effectively plan and schedule maintenance work. You will also learn how to structure your maintenance organization to allow for planner/schedulers to be introduced successfully to a reactive maintenance environment.
- Typical Work Management Process Flow Model
- Support Systems Checklist Packet
- Ranking Index for Maintenance Expense (RIME) Priority Tool
- Backlog Management Tool
- Work Prep Field Planning Workbook
- More Hands-on Activities
- Flash Drive with Tools & Forms
- Implementation Tool
At This Three-Day Seminar You Will...
- Identify how maintenance supports World Class Asset Management
- Identify the benefits planning and scheduling has on Maintenance productivity
- Summarize the Roles and Responsibilities of Maintenance Planners and Schedulers
- Define the essential Support Systems for effective Planning and Scheduling
- Recognize the benefits of partnerships
- Discuss the importance Process Maps and RACIs play in Planning and Scheduling
- Identify the benefits of proactive and standard identification and prioritization
- Demonstrate the ability to plan PM, PdM & CM work
- Demonstrate the ability to build a weekly maintenance schedule
- Identify the benefits of standard work execution and closeout
- Discuss how analyzing Maintenance Metrics can improve performance
- List the differences between maintenance and project planning and scheduling
- Develop an action plan for improving your performance
Who Should Attend This Seminar?
You should attend if you...
- Perform Planning/Job Preparation Activities
- Schedule Maintenance Activities
- Manage Planner/Schedulers
- Supervise Maintenance Work Teams
- Purchase/Kit/Stage Parts for Maintenance
- Manage a Maintenance Group’s CMMS
- Interact with Daily/Weekly Maintenance Activities
- Are Responsible for Ensuring Productivity on Equipment