Achieving Total Process Reliability through TPM Training
Customers want your product NOW! Can you deliver it, or will they get it from your competitor?
This course is offered by request for live-remote, or on-site training at your facility.
The reliability of your equipment is crucial to the success of your organization. When your equipment is functioning properly, you can effectively deliver your product. However, if your equipment breaks down, your business suffers. Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) is a proven strategy that can enhance the reliability, productivity, and output of your equipment while minimizing unscheduled downtime and operating costs. These improvements directly impact your bottom line, making TPM an essential aspect of your business.
By attending this seminar, you will gain the knowledge and skills necessary to drive successful TPM implementation in your organization. You will be equipped with valuable guidance and tools that will enable you to increase equipment reliability, productivity, and output while reducing unscheduled downtime and operating costs. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to achieve real, bottom-line improvements for your business. Register for our TPM training seminar today.
Upcoming Public Training Dates
About this Seminar
- 5The basic concepts of TPM/TPR
- 5Understand the principles of maintaining basic equipment conditions through the 7 steps of Basic Equipment Care
- 5Understand the basic principles of Maintenance Excellence – managing the flow of work, resources, and information
- 5Understand the principles of developing a training process
- 5Describe the tools utilized to eliminate chronic problems
- 5Identify the right resources and principles needed to ensure improved engineering and design of new equipment
- 5Understand the principles of change management and apply the individual roles of leadership in change management as it relates to TPM/TPR implementation
- 5Demonstrate the ability to create a short term initial action plan
Who should attend?
- 5VP Operations
- 5VP Production
- 5VP Engineering
- 5Maintenance Directors
- 5Manufacturing/Production Managers
- 5Maintenance Superintendents
- 5Maintenance Personnel
- 5Production Managers
- 5Continuous improvement Managers
- 5Reliability Managers
- 5Maintenance Supervisors
- 5Reliability Engineers
- 5Plant Industrial Engineers
- 5Operations Managers
- 5TPM/TPR Coordinators
Basic Equipment Care
We will show you how Operator Involvement and Skill Development play important roles in improving equipment reliability. Spotting and responding to deterioration in equipment infancy can prevent breakdowns. 65-75% of all breakdowns can be prevented by having the operator closest to the equipment clean, lubricate, and inspect on a regularly planned basis.
Equipment Improvement Teams
Learn how Equipment Improvement Teams (small group activities) with cross-functional membership can be applied in identifying and resolving equipment problems. We’ll show you how to apply these time-tested principles that will move you from reactive to proactive through employee commitment.
Benefits of our World Class Training
Our expert facilitators are seasoned practitioners, bringing on average 20 years of industry experience. With over 40 years of training under our belt Marshall Institute has the depth of resources and expertise necessary for success. Whether it's in-person or online, our expert facilitators will deliver the same high quality training at every seminar.
200% Satisfaction Guarantee
If you are not 100% sure about online training, we'll give you peace of mind. If you are not completely satisfied with the Marshall Institute public seminar you attend, we will refund your payment, PLUS offer you another seminar (online or physical) up to the value of the original program, free of charge!